Payment Options To Match Your Financial Comfort
Yes, The Best Quality Roofing Service IS AFFORDABLE
You shouldn’t have to compromise on roofing products or service quality because of the price. Experienced home and building owners know that you get what you pay for. With Avenue Road Roofing you can afford the best roofing service in the GTA. We have several payment options to suit a variety of budgets. Your financial comfort is important to us.
Benefits Of Avenue Road Roofing Finance Payment Options:
- Open-term financing (pay your balance at any time without penalty)
- Affordable monthly payments – you can even finance the taxes
- Competitive interest rates — less than half that typically charged by big box retailers
- Retain a line of credit after your loan is paid without re-application
- Apply online (or speak to one of our representatives) – simple, fast and completely confidential
- Fast approval process
- No need to tap into your capital
We make it easy for you to pay for roof repairs and replacements. Estimates are always provided upfront, additional wood replacement or structural repair charges are based on specified unit costs detailed in the estimate. Payment terms are well-defined and easy for you to understand and follow.
Our Standard Payment Terms
- Minimum 10% deposit is required to apply for custom ordered products (example: cedar shingles, custom skylights) with agreement
- Balance due on completion
- Terms are available from 36 to 96 months (O.A.C.). Certain minimum finance amounts may apply.
- Deferral programs also available from 3 to 12 months (O.A.C.) with no interest and no payments. Amount becomes due at the end of the deferral period. Balances not paid are subject to interest after due date. Ask your ARR roofing consultant for details.
Avenue Road Roofing is a member of Dun and Bradstreet, applying client privacy issues.
Credit Cards Accepted:
Example Term Monthly Payment Cost of Borrowing (subject to current interest rates)
|Example Amount||Term||Est. Monthly Payment||Cost of Borrowing|
|$2,000 (min.amount)||48 mos.||$49.68||$384.64 (8.01/mth)|
|$3,000||48 mos.||$ 74.51||$576.60|
|$5,000||48 mos.||$124.19||$961.12 (20.02“)|
|$7,500||48 mos.||$186.28||$1,441.50 (30.03”)|
|$10,000||48 mos.||$248.38||$1,922.24 (40.05”)|
|$20,000||48 mos.||$496.75||$3,844.00 (80.08”)|
Note: These rates are subject to change; examples are based on current rates as of this publishing.
* You can contact our Finance Dept or speak with your roofing consultant to provide current payment information, subject to finance approval.