Roof Inspections And Reports for Commercial & Residential Roofing And Building Envelope
When it comes to roof inspections and reports, trust only the experts. Any damage to your roof will eventually affect other areas including building structure. Don’t take that chance!
Reasons For Inspections And Reports Include:
- Building Purchase And Sale
- Budget Predictions
- Insurance Related Inspections
- Inspections For Adjusters Or Claim Adjudicators
- Re-inspection For Quality Concerns
- Inspect To Determine Repairs Or Replacements
- Inspect To Determine Priority Of Work Actions
- Inspect To Educate Prior To Estimates
- And Much More…
A professional inspection of roofing and related areas is the only way to determine the exact condition of the roof assembly. This is essential in order to decide whether or not you need repairs. Think of it as a small investment that can save you the huge expense of serious repairs. Worse still, a damaged roof can become the cause of personal injuries, damage to building and possessions, and possible property value devaluation.
Some signs that you should have your roof inspected:
- Missing or damaged shingles
- Damaged flashing
- Blisters in the surface (Flat Roofs)
- Evidence of tears or fissures in the membrane (Flat Roofs)
- Algae or moss growth
- Active leaks or internal stains
- Appearance of exposed felt layers (Flat Roofs)
- Damaged or damp walls
- Deteriorated Brick
Avenue Road Roofing has over 40 years of experience with residential and commercial roofs and more than 45,000 installations to our credit. If you have a problem, we’ll find it and resolve it as quickly as possible. From your roof membrane to the shingles, gutters, soffit and fascia, we offer the best solutions to extend the life of your roofing system.
Think of your roof as the fifth wall of your home – and give it the same attention and importance. That means addressing any issues before they turn into big, expensive problems.
Why Choose Avenue Road Roofing For Inspections And Reports?
- Trained specialists experienced in various commercial and residential applications will assess your roof.
- Our detailed roof inspections can form the blueprint for essential roofing repairs that will lengthen the life of the system and protect your property from damage.
- We use top quality products from trusted manufacturers for optimal results.
- A detailed estimate explains the scope of work and all the charges that will apply.
- We will answer your questions and provide a detailed explanation as many times as you need until you know exactly what you are paying for and what to expect.
- You can expect quick turnaround and we also offer emergency repairs for issues that need immediate attention.
Contact us at 416-785-5129 today to request an estimate for roofing inspection or repair service or fill out our estimate form.