Comprehensive Building Restoration Services By Established GTA Contractors
Avenue Road Roofing offers comprehensive building restoration services for our residential and commercial clients. To make it easy for our customers to access multiple trade disciplines we have extended our service offerings to meet their needs.
Having a single source for all building restoration work saves time in co-ordinating different projects and provides single source responsibility.
Professional and courteous service are the hallmarks of Avenue Road Roofing and the main reasons why engineers and building professionals of all types, rely on us to get the job done correctly. We specialize in the retrofit industry and have concentrated our efforts on providing superior quality workmanship and customer service.
Here Is A List Of Additional Building Envelope And Restoration Services That Avenue Road Roofing Provides:
- Caulking (metal to glass, metal to masonry, control joints, expansion joints, commercial window, etc.)
- Masonry (tuck-pointing, brick replacement, block repairs, chimney rebuilds /repairs, pre-cast /poured cement caps, etc.)
- Waterproofing (foundation wall, parking garage, parging, coatings, balconies)
- Commercial cladding (high-rise, plazas, commercial buildings)
- Restorative metal work / flashings/custom copper)
- Shingles (cooperative housing, condominiums, plazas, etc.)
- Slate work (heritage repairs and replacement)
- Cedar installation (roofs, side walls)
- Balcony rehabilitation
- Swing stage work
- Aluminum soffit, fascia, eavestrough
- Copper soffit, fascia, gutters
- Siding (Vinyl, Aluminum, Wood)
- Structural roof repair/carpentry
- Ventilation upgrades/baffling
- Insulation upgrades
- On-going maintenance/service agreements
- Corporate Consultations
As a preferred vendor for property managers, facility managers, building owners, insurance professionals and historic restorers, Avenue Road Roofing offers the assurance of quality work. Over the years we have developed industry expertise and also the capability of efficiently co-ordinating multi-trade projects of a commercial nature.
We are licensed, insured and bonded, offering our clients the peace of mind that comes from knowing their work is being done in a professional and safe manner. Irrespective of the size or complexity of your building restoration work, we offer the same level of personalized attention.
Contact us at 416-785-5129 to request an estimate for building envelope and restoration services or fill out our estimate form.