Experienced Waterproofing Services From Building Envelope Experts
Building structure waterproofing helps protect your property against damage resulting from sustained moisture and dampness. Water is one of the most common reasons for building damage. Even the smallest leak when neglected can lead to serious structural issues. The only way to keep the water out is to ensure proper sealing of joints, windows, doors and other access areas. It is important to understand that all building materials need waterproofing as few or none of them are water resistant by themselves.
Avenue Road Roofing offers skilled waterproofing services to keep your building safe from any kind of water damage. Take advantage of our customized solutions delivered by a team of building envelope specialists.
Consider 3 Important Facts About Waterproofing:
- Water intrusion and salts/chlorides can do extreme damage to concrete, brick and stone; which can lead to extensive and expensive repairs.
- There are different methods for waterproofing concrete or block foundations depending on the severity of existing damage.
- A professional assessment can determine which waterproofing products and systems should be utilized for the situation.
Our waterproofing experts suggest that roof decks, exposed concrete, brick and other exterior building components should undergo annual inspections for maintenance and repairs.
Concrete and brick related waterproofing services are completed by Avenue Road Roofing’s Masonry Division and can help keep your residential or commercial property in good shape. You can count on our professional building envelope and restoration specialists to deliver quality workmanship and professional service.
The Advantages Of Choosing ARR Waterproofing Services:
- We use top quality waterproofing materials.
- We have completed numerous waterproofing projects across the GTA.
- We educate our clients by giving detailed and accurate estimates.
- We have a dedicated warranty department to offer you the best protection.
Contact us at 416-785-5129 today to request an estimate for building waterproofing service or fill out our estimate form.