Frequently Asked Questions
- When was Avenue Road Roofing established?
- What are the company’s business hours?
- What services can I obtain from Avenue Road Roofing?
- Does Avenue Road Roofing provide emergency repair of sloped and flat roofing?
- Does Avenue Road Roofing provide free estimates?
- What kind of warranty does Avenue Road Roofing provide?
- Does Avenue Road Roofing provide financing?
- Does Avenue Road Roofing have an emergency roof repair service?
- Where can I get information on how to purchase roofing services?
- I have roof wind damage. Does Avenue Road Roofing do storm damage roofing and provide services such as replacing missing roof shingles?
- Does Avenue Road Roofing do chimney rebuilds and chimney repairs, basement waterproofing, foundation water proofing, home tuckpointing, commercial tuck pointing, window sills (brick or stone), parapet walls, stone step rebuilds and stone step repair, flagstones, fireplace rebuilds, fireplace repairs and brickwork?
- What building envelope services can I obtain from Avenue Road Roofing?
- Does Avenue Road Roofing do roofed decks?
- Does Avenue Road Roofing do metal roofing?
- Does Avenue Road Roofing provide inspection reports to facilitate approval of an insurance policy or the sale of a home or commercial building?
- What is the average service life of a sloped roof?
- Is it possible to extend the life of a roof?
- Can roofs be replaced in the winter?
- Does Avenue Road Roofing have specialists who can work on heritage buildings with premium materials, such as cedar shingles, slate tiles and copper eavestroughs?
- Is it true that a homeowner or building owner could be held liable if an uninsured roofer is injured while working on their property?
- Is it true that a homeowner or building owner could be held liable if there is illegal dumping of their roofing waste?
- What kind of service can I expect from Avenue Road Roofing?
- How do you ensure a finished job meets the customer’s expectations?
- How do I apply for employment with Avenue Road Roofing?
Avenue Road Roofing was founded in 1974; and has built its business on referrals to become one of Canada’s largest roofing and building exterior specialists.
Our office is open between 8 am and 5pm; Monday through Friday. You may contact us at 416-785-5129, or online at: firstname.lastname@example.org After-hours calls are monitored.
Serving both residential and commercial customers; we provide repair, and replacement of sloped and flat roofs, eavestroughs, siding, masonry, and a complete range of building envelope maintenance, restoration and repair services.
Yes, few companies can match our expertise in repairs of both residential and commercial roofing. You can expect a prompt response and an honest appraisal of what needs to be done.
Yes, you can contact one of our customer service representatives at 416-785-5129 to request an estimate, or fill out our estimate form online.
Avenue Road Roofing warrants its workmanship for ten years on residential roof installations, five years on commercial roof replacement and aluminum work. As manufacturer certified installers, enhanced labour and material warranties are available. ARR is known for honouring their warranties.
Yes, you can have a beautiful, new roof from Avenue Road Roofing for as little as $96/month (equal payments available up to 60 months – O.A.C.).
Yes, you can call us at 416-785-5129 for emergency roof repair seven days a week – and feel confident you will get a call back because we have a dedicated roofing repair department.
Visit our Resources Section. It has important tips on how to purchase a roofing system, a review of roofing terminology and a guide on how to pick shingle styles and colors. You will also find numerous buyer tips throughout this website.
Yes, Avenue Road Roofing can handle roof wind damage, replace missing shingles and repair broken shingles.
Does Avenue Road Roofing do chimney rebuilds and chimney repairs, basement waterproofing, foundation water proofing, home tuckpointing, commercial tuck pointing, window sills (brick or stone), parapet walls, stone step rebuilds and stone step repair, flagstones, fireplace rebuilds, fireplace repairs and brickwork?
Yes, Avenue Road Roofing provides a complete range of top quality masonry services.
For the residential properties, Avenue Road Roofing provides the following building exterior services: masonry, copper, siding, eavestroughs, fascia and soffit, skylights and solar tubes. Our services for commercial properties include caulking, coatings, flat roofing, masonry repairs, concrete repairs, and balcony rehabilitation .
Yes, our carpenters construct, and repair roofed decks.
Yes, we do metal roofs for both residential and commercial customers.
Avenue Road Roofing can supply detailed reports for residential and commercial clients for such purposes as property purchase, budget requirements and maintenance planning. Fees are based on the nature of the assignment.
Service life varies, depending on weather conditions, the quality of the roofing product, and/or quality of installation.
Yes, regular repair and maintenance can extend the service life of a roof.
Both flat roofs and shingles can be installed in the winter. However, roofing work cannot proceed under certain conditions (such as extreme temperatures and inclement weather; when we cannot work safely or comfortably.
Some customers choose to start roofing projects during milder winter conditions because there is an urgent need for replacement, or because they want the work done before spring rains arrive.
Other homeowners actually prefer to have roofing done in the winter because they don’t use their gardens at that time. They also prefer to have work done when landscaping is dormant and there is less chance of plant damage.
Flat roofs are easier to take off in winter weather because asphalt is more solid in cold temperatures. In addition, the potential risk of water infiltration during the re-roofing process is minimized, because it typically doesn’t rain in the winter.
Here is something else you should know—over the last few years, roofing material prices have gone up about 10% in the spring. Order in the winter and you will get winter prices – even if your roof can’t be installed until the spring!
Yes, we have worked on some of the most famous and historic homes in the GTA (including “character renovations” featuring intricate slate and copper restorations) and a wide range of commercial/industrial projects.
Check our track record and you will see that we have completed highly challenging commercial projects such as the Canadian McMichael Art Gallery, where engineers specified an intricate cedar shingle roof.
Yes, if an uninsured roofer is injured on your property, you could be held legally responsible.
Avenue Road Roofing professionals are fully insured, plus the chance of an accident is much reduced by our emphasis on safety – just two more reasons why it pays to choose us; for all of your residential and commercial roofing and building envelope needs.
Yes, both the roofer and the owner could be held liable; if there is illegal dumping of roofing waste. When you engage Avenue Road Roofing, you have the peace of mind that comes with knowing we deal with reputable waste management suppliers and all debris goes to government-approved facilities.
Read what our customers have to say.
ARR has built its business over forty years on referrals, which have resulted from providing prompt, courteous service. We respect your time. Investing in ARR services means you will receive professional quality workmanship. (read what our customers have to say….)
Experienced field supervisors are responsible for checking that all work is completed to superior standards. This extends to project cleanup. Our project coordinator follows up at conclusion of each job to ensure your satisfaction.
Go to our ‘Employment’ page or phone our Call Centre at 416-785-5129.
If you have more questions, please feel free to call Avenue Road Roofing at 416-785-5129 or fill out our contact form.