On a daily basis, consumers are inundated with advertisements claiming that the service provider in question is the best in its field. In fact, there can be so many of the following claims made in radio, television, print, and/or online ads:
- Lowest prices
- Best value
- Fastest service
- Superior quality
that listeners and readers may subconsciously tune these ads out altogether – until they actually require a specific service or a contractor, such as a Toronto roofing company. This is when they begin paying attention to advertising that relates to their needs – and the situation then turns to determining which roofers truly have the best reputations in Toronto?
With the appropriate investment of time and effort, there are indeed several ways and means to assess the reputations of roofers. Homeowners can pursue many/all of these options in order to make an informed and confident decision on which roofing company they will ultimately hire:
Search and research
- Online reviews – Better Business Bureau, HomeStars, feedback forums
- Personal recommendations/referrals from trusted sources
- In-person – Roofing work ongoing in the area? Any property owner feedback?
Assess the access to their published contact information
- How easily can the company be reached? Physical location, phone, web, e-mail?
Request and check for qualifications
- How long has the company been in business in Toronto?
- Do they have a valid business license or permit?
- Are they certified by major manufacturers to install their products?
- Do they hold active memberships in any professional roofers associations?
Request proof of insurance
- Both general liability and workers compensation (WSIB)
Ask about their practice in terms of providing estimates
- Do they give detailed written estimates?
- And do these estimates outline all warranties on materials and labour?
- Will they readily offer customer testimonials?
- Will they suggest unbiased sources (including positive reviews and complaints)?
- Will they cite other jobs done in Toronto that can be visited independently?
- Obtain quotes from more than one roofing company (three or four)
- If one quote seems too good to be true, it probably is – ask why?
Roof replacement or repairs can be viewed as a long-term investment in the security and value of a home. This work may also involve considerable costs, and as such, should be performed by a reputable roofing company – one that imparts or injects a high degree of confidence in the property owner that the job will be completed as follows:
- To acceptable standards
- With quality materials
- On time
- Within budget
- By knowledgeable installers
One such contractor is Avenue Road Roofing, which has been servicing the needs of residential and commercial customers in Toronto and the GTA for more than 40 years, performing more than 45,000 roof installations and innumerable repairs over that time.
Toronto Roofing Contractors Putting Emphasis On Establishing Customer Confidence
Avenue Road Roofing takes significant pride in our reputation as the best roofing company in Toronto. Such status has been attained through a never-ending focus on many key business practices since Avenue Road Roofing first opened its doors over 40 years ago. This focus includes:
- High quality workmanship
- Certifications to install leading brands
- Trade-specific crew training
- Unparalleled customer service
- Extended manufacturer warranties
For a qualified and reputable roofing company in Toronto, you can feel confident with the 40+ years of experience and customer satisfaction that have established Avenue Road Roofing as a leader in its field. Call the professionals at Avenue Road Roofing today at 416-785-5129 or contact us to schedule your no-obligation consultation.