Long Lasting Shingle Roofs
For Residential and Commercial Buildings in the GTA
Shingle roof replacement is a significant investment. Choosing the right shingles is the first step to a beautiful and strong roof. Price is also linked to the type of roofing material, its features and warranty. Additionally, material and workmanship quality are known to affect the performance as well as the durability of your roofing system. It is important, therefore, to select an experienced and reliable roofing company.
Avenue Road Roofing has performed over 45,000 installations in the GTA. In addition to thousands of homes, we have also completed installations on churches, malls, high-rise buildings, commercial complexes, condominium complexes, factories, warehouses, airports and many other commercial buildings. Please visit our photo gallery to see examples of our shingle roof installation work.
- Over the last several years, organic shingles have been replaced by inorganic fiberglass shingles.
- These inorganic shingles are saturated in asphalt with a ceramic granular coating.
- Price points vary depending on whether you want architectural, builder-grade or premium shingles.
- The most common types of materials used for sloped roof shingle applications include asphalt, cedar shingles and shakes, slate tile, ceramic or concrete tile and metal.
ARR has used Certainteed shingles for many years because of their superior warranty and proven, long-lasting quality. There are generally two types of shingles: three-tab strip shingles and laminate shingles. The three-tab strip shingles are the most economical. The laminate shingles come in two categories: architectural and premium.
- We are certified/approved applicators for Certainteed, IKO, Velux, Englert and other leading manufacturers
- Availability is 24/7 via our in-house call centre
- Professional, trained and experienced estimators who will take the time to explain your options and work to educate you and earn your business
- Affordable finance solutions to fit most budgets
- Competent installation by experienced trades persons
- Supervision and accountability
- Ethical practices
- Highly insured and bonded
- Dedicated Warranty Service Department
- One-stop shopping for most exterior projects such as masonry and aluminum work
A reliable warranty offers protection against manufacturing and installation defects.
- What is the length of the warranty?
- Is the warranty transferable?
- What does the warranty specifically cover?
Avenue Road Roofing also recommends that you pay close attention to ventilation and decking. Shingle warranties are void if (a) the roof does not have proper ventilation to allow air movement through intakes and vents, (b) excessive condensation builds up in the roof because of faulty building methods (i.e. exhausting bathroom air into an attic) and (c) decking is damaged or warped.
To book an appointment with one of our skilled estimators or for more information on shingle roofs, please contact our call centre at 416-785-5129.
To learn more about Shingle Roofs click here.