Custom Copper & Sheet Metal
Avenue Road Roofing has been a leading installer of custom copper roofing, and sheet metal work for four decades.
Our dedicated in-house metal shop is staffed with experienced coppersmiths, and sheet metal mechanics; skilled in the design, fabrication and field installation of any roof related metal detail.
Service is available to residential, commercial and institutional customers who are interested in achieving a superior result.
This trade division works in association with other roofing divisions within our company, to perform the specialized metal work necessary to compliment commercial flat roofing application, slate work, cedar installation, etc.
Some examples of our work include:
- Parapet cap & wall cladding
- Custom cupolas
- Standing seam copper roofing for bay and bow windows
- Copper wall cladding
- Copper soffit, fascia and gutter
- In-laid trough systems
- Custom roof flashings for walls, chimneys, skylights, etc.
- Soldered custom snow boxes, saddles
- Custom scuppers, cones, pitch pans, etc.
- Ornamental copper including finials, weather vanes, conductor boxes, ridge roll, etc.
Common projects include applications on churches, heritage restoration projects, residential homes of distinction, commercial, industrial and institutional projects.
When experience, quality, and professional service are important, Avenue Road Roofing is your leading choice. Contact our specialists to review your requirements.
Read here to learn more about Copper Work & Sheet Metal.