RainPro Gutter Installation Can Protect and Enhance the Curb Appeal of a Home
(Updated February 2017)
Many Toronto homeowners may not associate their eavestroughing with the roof system of their home. In countless cases, these eavestroughs or rain gutters will merely remain unnoticed, left to go about their assigned task – the quiet and efficient drainage of water from the roof.
However, eavestroughs actually play a significant role in the overall protection of a home and property. By effectively collecting/removing water during rainfalls and spring thaws, gutters prevent water accumulation and/or penetration that can cause damage to the:
- Roof deck
- Exterior masonry
- Building foundation
- Interior walls/ceilings
- Siding (aluminum, vinyl)
- Landscaping near the home
Of course, all of the above is heavily dependent on proper gutter installation and routine maintenance, such as eavestrough inspections and cleaning on a semi-annual basis (at a minimum) performed by the homeowner or a professional roofing contractor like Avenue Road Roofing in Toronto.
There is another facet to eavestrough systems that Toronto homeowners may overlook; that is, their positive effects on the curb appeal of a home. These benefits are two-fold:
- The protection afforded to the building envelope/exterior and foundation
- The stylish appearance of gutters that can complement the home’s exterior
To optimize these benefits, homeowners may want to consider the installation of RainPro gutters by the manufacturer-certified team at Avenue Road Roofing. These rain gutters have a unique design that incorporates six-inch drainage capacity while maintaining the appearance of traditional five-inch-capacity aluminum eavestroughs that are installed on most Toronto homes.
This distinguishes RainPro gutters from other eavestroughing, as it provides homeowners with the following functional advantages:
- Greater/faster water flow during rainstorms and snow/ice thaws
- Increased protection from leaks and other water-related damage
- Maintaining the discreet appearance of smaller traditional gutters
In addition to this unique construction which maximizes water flow, RainPro gutters offer many other features and benefits to Toronto homeowners; these characteristics include:
- Added Strength and Durability
- Thicker than standard aluminum eavestroughs
- Attached to fascia with screws, not nails or spikes
- Mounted on heavy-duty hangers (hidden from view)
- Architectural Elegance
- Seamless installation – can be cut to any length
- Gutters are roll-formed onsite for a customized fit
- Adaptable to virtually any style of home in Toronto
- Designers colours
- Reduced Maintenance
- Patented ScratchGuard Paint Finish
- Includes a limited lifetime warranty
- Guaranteed not to scratch, crack, peel
RainPro recognizes the importance of any eavestrough installations in ensuring effective performance, protection, and curb appeal; that is why the installation of its unique gutter design is entrusted only to selected professionals who are certified and factory-trained. Avenue Road Roofing has been approved as one of the few roofing contractors to offer and install RainPro eavestrough systems for homes in the Greater Toronto Area.
Complete Eavestroughing Services Including Installation, Cleaning, and Repair
In addition to its certification as a licensed RainPro gutter installer, Avenue Road Roofing offers a comprehensive range of eavestroughing services for residential and commercial properties. Supported by over 40 years of roofing experience, Avenue Road Roofing can provide the level of reliable service and quality workmanship that property owners need and want with respect to:
- Eavestrough repair
- Eavestrough installation
- Downspout and gutter cleaning
- Leaf guard installation (to keep gutters clean/clear of debris)
For additional information on the full range of eavestroughing services offered by Avenue Road Roofing for residential and commercial properties in Toronto and surrounding area, please go to our Eavestrough Repairs page.
Eavestroughs not only safeguard your home, business, and property from unwanted and costly water damage; they can also help to maintain or enhance curb appeal through the professional installation of RainPro gutters by the certified team at Avenue Road Roofing.
For experienced and expert eavestroughing services, including installation, cleaning, and repair, Call the specialists at Avenue Road Roofing today at 416-785-5129 or Contact us to Request a Free Estimate for your specific eavestroughing needs.