Avenue Road Roofing: In the News
Avenue Road Roofing has been a trusted source for industry-related information for various Toronto media outlets for over thirty years. Decades of experience in residential and commercial roofing and building envelope services enables us to provide expert advice on a variety of related issues, including green roofing.
We believe in educating our customers and the general public about roofing and building envelope systems, so that they can make informed decisions when the time comes. From small repairs for residential roofs to complex restoration of heritage buildings, we have a wide range of capabilities to meet varying requirements.
As always, we aim to provide optimal value by offering cost-effective, long-term solutions.
Avenue Road Roofing has participated in a large number of media forums. The list is extensive so we have only highlighted a few.
- Several episodes of Holmes on Homes (aluminum, shingles, flat roofing, carpentry) HGTV
- Love it or List It (flat roofing, aluminum work) – W Network
- Green Force (commercial flat roofing, green roof garden, carpentry) – HGTV
- Breakfast Television (shingles, masonry, flat roofing) – City TV
- Global TV News – various subjects
- City Pulse News – various subjects
- CBC News at Six-ice back up, various subjects
- The Weather Network
- Expert Hour with host Arlene Bynan – Eco-Energy Grant – AM 640
- CP 24 with host Anne Rohmer
- 680 News
- CFRB 1010
- Proud FM
- Chum Radio
- AM 740
- Toronto Star (Taylor Lindsay – ARR provides roof for paralyzed gymnast)
- Globe & Mail
- Business Week
- Canadian Roofing Contractor (Canadian McMichael Art Gallery/Green Roofing Case study)
- Property Management Magazine (Tips for Property Managers/Green Roofing)
- Bayview Village Post
- The Town Crier
- The Bloor-West Villager
Having worked with professionals in radio, television and print media, Avenue Road Roofing invites inquiries where we may serve to educate consumers and the public at large about roofing system choices, repairs and maintenance as well as issues concerning the building envelope.
If you are a media professional you may contact us at (416) 785-6167 ext.284 to arrange for media appearances, interviews, or article information. You may also e-mail us.